Friday 4 December 2009

Rongo-Rongo



This week I done my life-project with t-shirts. The company was Wombat Tees&Shirts. All my pals finded their cloth very unfashion. I did not really care. It is not like I will have to wear any of what they make. But personally some of their staff is not that bad. I would wear it if it was my house wear.


I was not the only one of course how worked for the project. There was about twelve people. I looked at their staff and I would say they have a nice ideas. But most of them failed in understanding what customer wanted. Most of works were too much. The company staying simple style and does not produce t-shirts with a crazy and rich images on it. The biggest and colored rich t-shirt image was in a middle of chest. Students made a designs of flowers (which again I really liked) all over the clothes. Im not sure that Wombat will go for this. Well it is just personal opinion (based on personal research).



For my idea I picked interesting piece Rongo-Rongo( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rongorongo ). Basically it is a language with hieroglyphs writing system. Hieroglyphs are pretty cool themselfs. And it very stylish as my tuter said. Well, it have to wait until I realised how good or bad it really is.






No comments:

Post a Comment